“The basis of most arguments against trans people is that we are not who we say we are, that we are always and only the gender that we were assigned at birth. And so much of that is about having a sense of certainty around gender, that when you were born with a certain set of genitalia, then that must dictate your entire life, and the reality is that that’s not true. A lot of people are not comfortable with that, because then that means they have to begin to question who they are.”- Laverne Cox
20, 22, 31
Sorry, hon, but I can’t remember the post this is for. I can answer these if you send me the link to the post! :)
get to know me meme: [1/5 favorite male characters: Cameron Frye] Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)When Cameron was in Egypt’s land… let my Cameron go!”
- January - do you prefer warm or cold weather?
- February - give one fact/detail about your crush
- March - favorite color?
- April - what religion are you?
- May - what is your eye color and hair color?
- June - what is the best thing you’ve ever experienced?
- July - what did your summers usually consist of?
- August - what is the worst thing you’ve ever experienced?
- September - would you rather be inside or outside?
- October - what is your favorite movie?
- November - what is your favorite food?
- December - what do you want for christmas?
- 01 - what type of computer do you have?
- 02 - favorite web site?
- 03 - who would you consider your best friend on tumblr?
- 04 - do you play a musical instrument?
- 05 - do you want to play a musical instrument or another musical instrument?
- 06 - share one time that you let someone down
- 07 - favorite overall thing (can be anything)?
- 08 - bottled water or tap water?
- 09 - post your desktop background
- 10 - favorite blog on tumblr?
- 11 - what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
- 12 - what is one word that you love?
- 13 - favorite subject in school?
- 14 - what do you want to be when you grow up?
- 15 - what time does your alarm clock go off?
- 16 - would you rather be anorexic or obese?
- 17 - what is your morning routine?
- 18 - sexual orientation?
- 19 - what do you look for in a significant other?
- 20 - what is the most expensive thing you own?
- 21 - why did you choose your url?
- 22 - what url would you like the most?
- 23 - what is your favorite app?
- 24 - favorite number?
- 25 - what is your favorite childhood memory?
- 26 - what is you most successful post?
- 27 - do you like or reblog things more often?
- 28 - do you think mcr will come back?
- 29 - what is one food that you despise?
- 30 - mouse or trackpad?
- 31 - can i talk to you about jesus christ our lord and savior?
dat practical armor
I love every aspect of this.
NO you guys don’t understand, the entire book is like this. They tried to cram in all sorts of representation of different races and the art is gorgeous and it’s GREAT! The picture for a spellcaster is a female human who is wearing BAGGY, NON-SEXUALIZED CLOTHING AND NO MAKEUP because she’s in a dungeon, she doesn’t have time to do her hair cmon.